This workout focuses on the muscles that lift and firm the butt. These are the 3 gluteal muscles, whose job is to extend the leg behind the body, lift it to the side and rotate it at the hip. There are 20 different exercises, all of which use these muscles in a slightly different way. The idea is to work the muscles in as many different ways as possible, in order to get the best possible muscle tone improvement. It’s a 4 week program, with the number of repetitions increasing each week as muscle strength improves. Included in this exercise planner printables set you have:
- An instruction booklet: this gives detailed instructions on each exercise, with technique and safety notes. You should use this to make sure you are doing the exercises correctly.
- Exercise schedules: The 20 exercises are split into 4 workouts of 5 exercises, to be done on different days of the week. The weekend workouts are slightly longer, with 3 sets of all the exercises, rather than 2. Over the 4 weeks, the number of repetitions of each exercise increases, so there is a different schedule for each week.
- Quick reference mini schedule and chart: this is a simplified version of the schedule, with the exercise pictures.
- Tracker sheet: you can schedule your workouts and mark them off as done on this sheet. This helps you to organise your fitness and stay accountable.
- Sticker sheet: print off these stickers to remind you to do your workout. If you haven’t used printable stickers before, there’s a guide included. There’s also a blackout version of the stickers, for you to use if you have a cutting machine.
Buy the Butt Exercise Planner Printables Set
Pay securely using the Stripe gateway and download your files instantly – follow these 3 simple steps:
- Click on the “buy now” button below.
- In the pop-up box, select which paper size you want (A4 or letter) and enter your card details, then click on pay.
- Click on the download link in the confirmation message.